Chicken and cheese enchiladas dipped in red mole sauce or poblano. This recipe is one of the most traditional and popular dishes of Mexican food. For breakfast or food is ideal.
- 9 Tortillas of Mayan corn
- 2 pieces of boiled and shredded chicken breasts
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups mole poblano
- 1/2 piece of chopped onion
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup Fresh Cream
- 1/2 Cup chicken broth
- Pre-Heat the oven to 250 degrees centigrade.
- In a medium saucepan dilute the mole in 1/2 cup of chicken broth and cook over medium heat until boiling.
- Fill each chicken tortilla and roll. Arrange in a large refractory previously oiled with vegetable spray.
- Wash tortillas with the mole sauce and sprinkle with manchego cheese and cilantro.
- Bake the enchiladas for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and serve with onion and fresh cream.